Unfortunately, the black scenario came true, and this morning our neighbor, Ukraine, was militarily attacked by Russia. Many of us think that we cannot, that we do not want to and that we cannot stand by and watch this tragedy. However, at the moment we don’t really know how or whom to help. There will soon be many aid actions themselves. Not everyone knows which organizer is reliable and, most importantly, effective in providing help. That’s why zrzutka.pl, the leading crowdfunding platform in Poland, through its foundation “It’s going to work”, decided to coordinate the work of many aid organizations and launched the #RAZEMdlaUKRAINAcampaign.
– We don’t know yet what the needs will be, but we want to be together with the people of Ukraine. Both with those who stayed in their homeland and with those who seek shelter in Poland. – saysTomasz Chołast, member of the management board of zrzotka.pl. – All the funds collected on this platform will be transferred 100% to the organizations which are already helping those affected, while the operational costs are covered by zrzutka.pl itself. What we can guarantee is that our actions are fully transparent and effective, as it happened in 2020 and 2021 on the occasion of covidien collections and we as organizers are accountable for every single zloty raised. – adds Chołast from zrzutka.pl.
The collected money will be donated to organizations verified by zrzutka.pl, which deal with providing aid to victims of the war in Ukraine. At the moment, the following have already joined the campaign: Polish Migration Forum, Foundation For Freedom, Uniters Foundation, Cor Ignis Foundation, Homo Faber Association, and the list is growing by the hour.
How can you support the action?
- by donating money to the dropbox:https://zrzutka.pl/razemdlaukrainy
- by sharing the link to the dropbox with your friends through social media
- setting up your own piggy bank https://zrzutka.pl/blog/260/razemdlaukrainy-sprawdz-jak-mozesz-pomoc
- by reporting other organizations that want to join the action by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
Why is it worth supporting the droplet?
- This is a coordinated, international action of many aid organizations, so the collected funds will be larger and the aid will be delivered faster and more effectively,
- The collected money will be immediately transferred to the people and organizations most in need,
- pl and its foundation “To się uda” (It Will Happen) will provide up-to-date information on where the money goes and what activities are undertaken,
- for supporters it is a very simple way to transfer tangible help, and for Ukrainians invaluable support,
- pl is committed to transparent accounting of the entire campaign and all funds raised.
Official campaign #RAZEMdlaUKRAINEzrzutka.pl is available at the link:https://zrzutka.pl/razemdlaukrainy