The event is an ideal opportunity to exchange experiences and to get to know one another. Of course, there will be also the highest level of content, which will be guaranteed by discussion panels with valued experts from organizations such as Żabka, PGNiG Ventures and EIT InnoEnergy.
The sector of innovations in the power industry is developing very dynamically not only in Poland, but all over the world. Companies operating in this area are faced with a huge opportunity for rapid development and a real impact on everyday life. On the other hand, they have to take into account a multitude of challenges and barriers that await them on their way. – Integration of the energy environment, creators of innovations in this sector and supporting companies is extremely important due to the multitude of challenges and barriers faced by companies moving in this market. We believe that events of this profile bring us closer to implementing innovations with a green impact which will facilitate a change in Poland’s energy mix – comments Małogrzata Walczak, Investment Director at PFR Ventures, co-organiser of the event.
The directions of development of particular areas of the EnergyTech market and the challenges mentioned above will be the subject of discussions planned during the event. Additionally, the organizers have expanded the agenda with a panel discussion focused on cooperation between corporations and startups, during which representatives of both environments will share their experiences and insights on implementing successful and rewarding cooperation.
– EnergyTech industry can be understood in a very broad way. During the upcoming edition we have decided to focus both on innovations in the energy industry understood as industrial energy production and on a selected market area, in this case urban micro mobility. We constantly monitor the EnergyTech sector, thanks to which we keep a close eye on its dynamic development and the number of newly established companies offering solutions in this sector. Already last year we prepared an overview of this market in Poland, thanks to the published map of #EnergyTech companies. During the April edition of #energymeetup, we will present a refreshed and extended map that definitely confirms the thesis that not only the Polish market is experiencing a boom for innovative solutions related to energy.- comments Bartek Gola, General Partner of SpeedUp Energy Innovation.
The organizers, in accordance with the announcement, have also foreseen networking, which will be an ideal opportunity to establish new business relations or to clash experiences and insights.
18:00-18:20 Presentation of the Energy Sector Map in Poland and the Czech Republic and
18:20-18:50 Panel discussion:Development of urban micro mobility. Will it become
the main mode of transport?
18:50-19:20 Paneldiscussion: Innovations in global energy. Necessity or
Bartłomiej Gola, Managing Partner SpeedUp Energy Innovation
- Małgorzata Walczak, Investment Director, PFR Ventures
- Marcin Lewenstein, Thematic Leader – Energy for Circular Economy, EIT InnoEnergy
19:20 – 19:50Paneldiscussion: Corporations and startups – is there a recipe for cooperation
Monika Synoradzka, Managing Partner of SpeedUpGroup and CEO of HugeThing
- Bartłomiej Mazurkiewicz, Member of the Management Board of PGNiG Ventures
- Karol Gajewicz, Head of Venture Studio Żabka (Żabka Future)
19:50 – 22:00 Networking
Other participants will be announced soon.
The event will take place on April 28 at 18:00 in HubHub Nowogrodzka Square (93 Jerozolimskie Avenue)
Participation is free upon prior registration, but the number of places is limited.
The organizers of the event are: SpeedUp Energy Innovation and PFR Ventures
Supporting partners: Startup Poland, WolvesSummit, VestBee and Krakowski Park Technologiczny