To get the most out of the momentum, Masters of Email Marketing – Fall 2022 is coming, and several international speakers are waiting to share their insights with you. And oh, how fresh this knowledge will be!
Speakers ant topics:
Mikko Seppä is the co-founder and CEO of the B2B Commerce platform HeadQ Digital Commerce and the author of three books.
- Why omnichannel sales strategy is a must in today’s market?
- How to manage a self-serve channel as a b2b company?
- Why do a self-serve channel and email marketing make up a match made in heaven?
Adeola Sole is a well-known international public speaker, webinar host, and Senior Consultant in Holistic Email Marketing.
- The foundations of a good email;
- Design and the importance it plays with conversion;
- Landing page optimizations to get you to the basket;
- Metrics to keep an eye on. Email and Web analytics
Dmitry Kudrenko is the the Founder and CEO at Stripo and eSputnik.com – омніканальна CDP. He has over 20 years of experience in the software development world and half of it in email marketing.
- The evolution of Senders (ESP, MAP, CDP)
- Campaign-driven marketing its metrics and benchmarks
- Definition of good metric and email dashboards
- RFM/Customer Grid/Customer Journey Map
- AI in Email Marketing
- Next steps in Senders Evolution to Goal-driven marketing
Magda Kolesinski is the co-founder of KDV – Email Marketing Agency, a boutique email marketing agency working with purpose-driven DTC brands.
- What is email deliverability and why it’s important to your business?
- How to detect deliverability issues in your email channel?
- What to do to build your deliverability and stop emails from landing in spam?
- Most common mistakes and how to avoid them