The first edition of the competition organized by ING Bank Śląski is addressed to start-ups and scientists who create solutions in the area of sustainable development – especially those related to energy efficiency, renewable energy sources and air pollution. If this is about you, apply. You can do it through the form available on this page – www.ing.pl/programgrantowy. The deadline for applications is 30.05.2022.
Why is it worth taking part in the competition?
For the creators of the best solutions ING Bank Śląski has prepared a package of prizes, which consists not only of grants for the further development of competition projects, but also includes an offer of support in further work on the solution. However, let’s start with the financial prizes:
- 1st place – PLN 400 thousand
- 2nd place – 300 thousand zlotys
- 3rd place – 150 thousand zlotys
In addition, ING Bank Śląski provides for the possibility of granting three special prizes worth in total PLN 150 thousand. Additionally, it will enable the finalists of the program to establish contacts with investors and companies from the bank’s portfolio. In addition, finalists will be able to participate in workshops conducted by ING experts, concerning the design of new solutions. The winners, in turn, will be able to go through mentoring tailored to the needs of their project.
Course of the competition
Recruitment for the competition within the grant program of ING Bank Śląski is already underway and will end on 30.05.2022. This date will be followed by the analysis and verification of applications. It will evaluate the submitted projects through the prism of 6 criteria:
- solution development stage,
- innovation of the solution,
- knowledge of the audience and their needs,
- knowledge of the market and competition,
- Participant’s or team’s experience in the area related to the submitted solution,
- quality and method of presentation of the submitted solution.
Participants who obtain the highest scores will qualify to the final stage. They will be invited to thematic workshops to refine the solution and prepare for the final presentation. On 27.06.2022, the final will take place, during which the finalists will present their solutions to the jury and answer their questions.
Take part in the competition and apply through the online form – www.ing.pl/programgrantowy.
Environmental Declaration of ING Bank Śląski
– For many years we have been promoting solutions related to sustainable development. We introduce products that support pro-ecological activities and responsibly manage environmental risk. We share our knowledge and experience with customers. Now we also want to encourage start-ups and young scientists to act for the benefit of the environment – says Joanna Erdman, Vice-President of the Management Board of ING Bank Śląski.
Let us remind you that in the middle of 2021, ING Bank Śląski announced its Environmental Declaration, in which it announced that it will allocate PLN 5.3 billion to finance renewable energy sources and pro-environmental projects, and will create a grant program for start-ups and young scientists to implement projects in the area of sustainable development with an annual budget of PLN 2 million.
ING offers a wide range of credit products that support ecological solutions. The offer is designed for both individuals and businesses.
Article prepared in collaboration with ING Bank Śląski