Mental health is an essential part of our daily functioning – also in the professional sphere. The pandemic has shown that we need to take good care of it. How to support this process from the HR perspective?
Hedepy Talks, an online conference on 27 April, will address the following topics:
- Innovative approaches to well-being in organizations.
- Therapists’ perspectives and their conclusions about (co)working with employees who have pandemic experiences.
- Introducing therapy into your company.
- Petra Hrušková, Global Program Manager, Associate Well-Being @Red HatThe rationale for health and well-being strategies in the workplace”
- Bogdan Badea, CEO at eJobs Romania – “Benefits in a flexible work environment”
- Tomáš Šebek, surgeon and digital health promoter, co-founder of uLekare.cz – “10 years of pioneering TeleHealth development”
- Lukáš Krčil, CEO of Hedepy – “Psychotherapy? Are we all crazy?”
- AgnieszkaZakłada, Head of HR responsible for the Central Europe region, Mentor at the Businesswomen Leaders Foundation – “Implementation of innovative well-being solutions in companies”
Date: 27 April 2022
More information and registration:
Hedepy Talks Conference is a great opportunity to exchange experiences and find solutions that can be implemented in HR strategies both in small and medium companies as well as large organizations.
Hedepy is a platform that facilitates the path to psychotherapy through video calls. More than 150 certified psychotherapists from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania and Italy are available on the platform. Its mission is to provide as many people as possible with simple and unlimited access to mental development and healthcare through digital technology.