Agency group Nova’s new total experience design agency Fyr Agency has more than doubled its workforce in just a few months.
Now four experienced experts are joining the company to cope with its expansion.
Their choice of Fyr is mainly due to the fact that they will be involved in building a new type of design agency, co-ownership, the salary model and that they will be part of the new growing agency group Nova.
The new quartet consists of Anna Evans, most recently from Arbetsförmedlingen, Caroline Florén, most recently from SEB, Pontus Hellgren from the design and branding agency Söderhavet and Kalle Paulsson from the successful start-up Red Flag. Nova Sweden includes the agencies Cloud Nine, Pineberry, Infunnel, Epinova, Fyr Agency and Singular Studios.
– The opportunity to be part of an innovative, strategic agency, part ownership and an attractive salary model are what attracted the new hires. We have good momentum at the moment and are looking for even more people to join our senior team. We are looking for both senior and younger designers who want to join us on our exciting journey, says Anna Stefansson, founder and CEO of Fyr.
Aiming for a leading position
The new quartet has been handpicked for their specialist knowledge, breadth and experience. Together with the three founders, they will be important building blocks in creating a total experience design agency that can meet clients’ demands for a cohesive brand experience. At Fyr Agency, they are already starting various projects within the company and in collaboration with other Nova companies.
– The new recruitments show that we are on the right track towards creating an attractive workplace for experienced tech and design professionals. Our success in attracting some of the industry’s most experienced specialists also places demands on us. That’s why we are investing in developing the industry’s best workplace, where all employees in all Nova companies will also have the opportunity to become shareholders,” says Michael Jäderlind, CEO of Nova in Sweden.
An experienced quartet
– For us, it’s not just the hard values that matter in recruitment. It’s also important that our customers find it fun and easy to work with us. It’s not just our design that should give a good experience, but also our culture that should give a good feeling in a collaboration, says Anna Stefansson, founder and CEO of Fyr.
New at Fyr Agency are Anna Evans, senior service designer, Caroline Florén content strategist and ux-writer, Pontus Hellgren, visual design and ux-design and Kalle Paulsson, strategist and concept developer.
Anna Evans comes most recently from Arbetsförmedlingen and has previously worked as research and concept director at the design and branding agency Söderhavet. She also has a background in advertising and an MA in Digital Experience Design from Hyper Island. She has extensive experience in service design, communications and business development and will now be a senior service designer at Fyr.
Caroline Florén is leaving a long-term position at SEB. She has previously worked with clients such as Stockholm University, LO and Com hem. Caroline has a background as both a copywriter and journalist. At Fyr, she will be a content strategist and ux-writer.
Pontus Hellgren joins from design and branding agency Söderhavet, where he was a senior designer from the start. He has worked with clients such as Svenska Spel, Lärarförbundet and Telia. At Fyr he will work with visual design and ux design.
Kalle Paulsson has most recently worked at the startup companies Velory and Red Flag and previously also at Propellerhead Software. He has extensive experience in product development and product strategy. At Fyr he will primarily work as a strategist and concept developer.
Total experience design
Total experience design (txd) is a concept that has recently been highlighted as an important part of brand building by research and analysis firm Gartner. Txd links the different disciplines of user experience (ux), customer experience (cx), employee experience (ex) and multi experience (mx). By applying txd, firms can create more cohesive brand experiences for everyone who comes into contact with their customers’ brands. This applies to external users, customers and internal employees.
Six companies in Sweden
In addition to the parent company Nova Consulting Group AB, the agency group in Sweden now consists of six different companies:
– Singular Studios. A strategic branding and design agency with services in brand strategy, strategic design and strategic execution.
– Pineberry. One of Sweden’s leading agencies in digital data-driven marketing with a focus on SEO, SEM and advertising on platforms such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Instagram and Youtube.
– Cloud Nine. A leading Swedish digital agency that creates, designs and develops e-commerce platforms.
– Fyr Agency. Creates stronger digital brand experiences with total experience design as a strategy.
– Infunnel. One of Sweden’s leading specialist agencies in marketing automation, CRM, digital leads and digitalisation of the customer journey.
– Epinova. Specialists in web and e-commerce solutions and digital customer experiences with Optimizely (formerly Episerver) as the platform.
Nova’s customers in Sweden include C More, SEB, Granngården, Postnord, Permobil, Volkswagen, Sony Music, Houdini Sportswear, Bemz, Doktor.se, Cylinda, Visma, Efva Attling, Filmstaden, Mercedes and Tetra Pak.