Monika Synoradzka from SpeedUp Venture Capital Group and Ewa Geresz from Venture Café Warsaw have been specializing in building and integrating communities from the world of business and startups for years. For this reason, they have been awarded in the ranking Kreatorzy 2022 (Creators 2022), which we co-organize with PFR. We honored them precisely in the category – “Integration of communities”.
– Networking is very important. Because in order to work with someone effectively, you need to trust that person. And to trust someone, you need to know them. One of our programs is meetings for innovators, which take place every week. This gives this community a chance to get to know each other. Even if we meet a person for the first time, we have the opportunity to locate them in the ecosystem. This builds social trust, which unfortunately is still lacking in Poland – says Ewa Geresz.
In the latest episode of startupmafia.eu Podcast, we talk to Ewa and Monika about community integration, networking and relationship building in the world of startups and VC funds.
– Networking is very important in business when we are at the level of funds or building startups. In a startup culture, openness is important in order to get the opportunity to work with someone. Building a community, it’s about showing people that you can go outside your bubble. Talking to other people at the intersection of the areas of business, creativity and technology is where new things are created, says Monika Synoradzka.
- Michal Sadowski is CEO and founder of Brand24, a media monitoring tool. In the startup and business world Michał is known as a business influencer who willingly shares his knowledge. Thanks to that he was awarded in the ranking Kreators 2022 in the category “Open source knowledge”. We talk to Michal in the latest episode of the startupmafia.eu Podcast.
- Michal Olszewski of Movens Capital and Radoslaw Czyrko of Tar Heel Capital Pathfinder are the two investors honored in the Kreators 2022 ranking in the “Bold Seeding” category. Both funds are known for boldly investing in early stage projects. Why do they decide to develop this market? Are we facing a startup bubble? And why are legal regulations the biggest obstacle for startups? Olszewski and Czyrko answer these and other questions;
- Adam Jesionkiewicz became famous on the startup scene thanks to his company Ifinity. However, he sold it in 2021 and devoted himself entirely to his project – Astrography. That is, a startup selling high-resolution fine-art space photos. Thanks to the development of his company – Adam was awarded in the Kreators 2022 ranking in the bootstrapping category.