Startups that want to operate beyond German borders can benefit from European funding as well as German. Here’s a list of platforms that can help get strong on a European level:
- The Enterprise Europe Network is the world’s largest network for small and medium-sized enterprises with international ambitions. The German contact in Berlin is Berlin Partner für Wirtschaft und Technologie GmbH.
- Access2Finance is a website that helps companies and start-ups to find the right financing backed by the European Union. For loans, equity and venture capital, the search mask can be operated by country, amount of money and investment focus.
- The European Cluster Collaboratiion Platform is a partnering, knowledge and innovation platform. Especially the section on finding suitable partners is worth a look. Depending on the cluster, the right partnerships also provide grants of between €20,000 and €60,000.
- StartupEurope Club provides initiatives and projects for European start-ups.
- Connecting Europe Facility has frequent open calls for funding rounds in specific thematic areas.
- Generation Internet is also a European funding platform that offers thematic funding.
This information was obtained from Veronika Sumova, Information & Communication Officer at the European Commission. For a consultation you can always call Gründerfreunde or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.