For a company to function well, good marketing is necessary. For this purpose, there are numerous email marketing tools that should help simplify the organization and management of email marketing.
The best email marketing tools
ActiveCampaign is a software that has many other helpful features for management beyond email marketing. This software is particularly known for being an automation platform for e-commerce and B2B companies. It includes over specific tools for marketing automation, email marketing, customer service generation and CRM portals. This lead management tool can organize different channels and link them to each other and to the corresponding data of the customers*. In addition, ActiveCampaign has over 300 other integrations that can be added to the application list. As with any other tool, this application collects information and data about customers’ buying preferences and behavior and uses it as a basis for customer acquisition and segmentation. Thus, customers can be contacted in a targeted and personalized way through individual parameters and the organization of the company’s strategy turns out to be a lot easier.
Costs: (depending on the number of contacts)
- 500 contacts 7,5$/month
- 1.000 contacts 14,5$/month
- 2.500 contacts 27,5$/month
Sendinblue’s goal is to become the leading newsletter tool in Europe. With almost 80,000 customers and a wide range of features, there is every reason to put this email marketing tool on our list. Most of the features can be tested for free, but with a daily limit of 300 emails. The entire tool is easy to navigate using drag-and-drop and offers templates and layouts to make email marketing design as easy as possible. The “Workflow Editor” function is used to implement automated work processes. Should a general interest in the startup Sendinblue be aroused, you can learn even more about the company in our podcast “Founders unpack, with Steffen Schebesta from Sendinblue”.
- Free (unlimited contacts, 300 emails/day).
- Lite: 19€/month (no daily limit, email support, Lite+ options i.e. A/b-tests, removal of Sendinblue logo and advanced statistics)
- Premium: 49€/month (marketing automation, Facebook ads, landing pages, multi-user management, phone support)
- Enterprise: price/month on request (individual email sending volume, prioritized sending, 20+ landing pages, 10+ users, SSO, personal contact, managed setup and much more)
This tool is actually known by almost everyone, whether active in the startup scene or not. Mailchimp is a sales and marketing tool that allows its users* to manage email and marketing campaigns, create newsletters and ads, organize landing pages and automate marketing. In addition to numerous analytics tools, there is also an AI-based customer journey builder that can visualize the individual paths of customer journeys in order to generate personalized interactions and flows in this regard. Furthermore, automated order confirmations, invoices, product recommendations, and more can be sent by requesting Mailchimp. It also provides reports and analytics on the campaigns created, which can also be linked from other marketing tools to create a unified report.
- Free: free for 2,000 contacts
- Essentials: from 8.5€/month for 500 contacts
- Standard: from 12,76/month for 500 contacts
- Premium: from 254,53€/month for 10.000 contacts
Websites & Commerce:
- Free: free + 2 percent transaction fee and Stripe processing fees.
- Core: from 8,51€/month + 1,5 percent transaction fee and Stripe processing fees
- Plus: from €24.69/month + 0.5 percent transaction fee and Stripe processing fees
Another email marketing tool is Omnisend. This tool specifically specializes in helping users* and merchants* in the e-commerce sector to effectively promote their products and thus facilitate customer acquisition. The program is specifically designed for small to medium sized e-commerce businesses and is therefore particularly aimed at helping users generate higher sales in the long term. The tool is already integrated into numerous e-commerce platforms. These include BigCommerce, Shopify and Magneto, among others. The usability of the program is also impressive. With a range of handy features, users* can easily manage and grow subscription lists and send newsletters with ease.
- Email: $0/month
- Email: 16$/month
- Email & SMS: 59$/month
Although the cloud-based platform Moosend is the last tool in our list, it is by no means the worst. On the contrary, it’s actually one of the most comprehensive tools, with a distinct price-performance ratio. The tool has marketing automation for managing email campaigns, newsletters and mail contact lists. It also has access to an extensive range of newsletter templates and features a drag-and-drop design editor to make further design as easy as possible. Design history is also available on demand at any time. Moreover, campaign analytics can be viewed in real time and allow an overview of email open and click-through rates. Last but not least, it should also be mentioned that there are numerous automation tools available for users at Moosend. These include filters, automated workflows and trigger events. All in all, a tool that significantly simplifies the organization and execution of email marketing.
- Free (unlimited emails, sign-up and subscription forms, reporting and analytics).
- Pro: $8/month (landing pages, transactional emails, phone support, SMTP server and 5 users)
- Enterprise: price on demand (custom reporting, account management, SSO and SAML, on-boarding and migration, 10 users and more)