Every business is vulnerable to attacks from cybercriminals. How to recognize them, how to defend against them, and how to organize the company to be resistant to cyber attacks? These questions will be answered by the guests of Firmament. The program will be hosted by Jarosław Sroka, Member of the Board of Kulczyk Investments, responsible for the Incredibles program.
We also encourage you to listen to excerpts from previous broadcasts in the series and to read the accompanying articles. The list below:
- What will life and work look like in the metaverse era? Firmament Summary
- Start acting in harmony with the environment. Otherwise, you’ll be lost. Firmament Summary
- Luck favors the prepared, the better, or perhaps the cap-born? Firmament Summary
- What can I do if my kids don’t follow in my entrepreneurial footsteps?” Firmament Summary
- Are fruit Thursdays an effective lure for employees? Talent hunting was discussed by guests of the Firmament program
- How do four generations get along in one company? Guests of the Firmament program told us
- Generational changing of the guard in a company. How to carry out a succession? Presented by guests of the Firmament program
- New work configuration – office or remote work? Firmament show summary
- Second chance for a bankrupt – who deserves it? Guests of the Firmament program
- How to make yourself an entrepreneur? Summary of the first Firmament program on Radio 357
- Where to find people to work from? Advice from practitioners and experts in the Firmament program on Radio 357
- How to make a company without money? Financing was discussed by guests on the Firmament program on Radio 357.
- How to make money on the Internet? Guests of Firmament talk about e-commerce